10HS Pump EndSKU: 10HS05
The Goulds Water Technology HS series 4″ submersible pumps feature top quality materials and construction to provide reliable and efficient service. HS series 4″ submersible pumps are available in 5, 7, 10, 18 and 25 gallon per minute sizes equipped with 1/2 hp to 1 1/2 hp motors.
- Powered by CentriPro 4″ motors for dependable operation and long service life.
- Nylon discharge head features built-in, o-ring seal check valve which is easily removed without pump disassembly.
- Nylon motor adapter for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel hex design shafts, shaft couplings, casings and stage bowls inhibit corrosion.
- Noryl® engineered composite impellers for abrasion resistance and durability. Lexan® engineered composite diffusers are abrasion resistant.
- All engineered composite components are non-toxic, non-leaching, FDA compliant materials.
- Goulds Water Technology field proven floating impeller stack design for superior sand and abrasive handling and durability.
- Crimped design for strength, will not separate in the harshest conditions.
- Complete pump/motor assemblies are CSA listed, CSA/CUS approved motors are available in 2-wire and 3-wire single phase designs.