7CS Pump + MotorSKU: 7CS05421C
Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 50 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
Discharge Head: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience.
Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl® bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
Check Valve: Screws into discharge head from the top, easily removed for drain-back systems or replacement without disassembling the pump. Spring loaded, o-ring poppet design for positive seal in all conditions.
Crimped Design: For strength, will not separate in the harshest conditions.
CENTRIPRO 4 Inch NEMA MOTOR
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction.
- Built-in surge arrestor is provided on single phase motors through 5 HP.
- Stainless steel splined shaft.
- Hermetically sealed windings.
- Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- CSA certified.
- UL 778 recognized.
- NEMA mounting dimensions.
- Control box is required with 3 wire single phase units.
- Three phase units require a magnetic starter with three leg Class 10 overload protection.