Goulds WS0511B Submersible Sewage Pump, 1/2 HP, 115 V, 1 PHSKU: WS0511B
Regular price $1,075.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1/2 HP - 115 Volt. - Single Phase - Model 3886B Submersible Sewage Pump
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Sewage systems
- Water transfer
Cast iron, semi-open, dynamically balanced, non-clog with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional Silicon bronze impeller available.
Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail or base elbow rail systems.
SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation, when fully submerged.
- Solids handling capabilities: 2 maximum.
- Discharge size: 2 NPT
- Capacities: up to 185 GPM.
- Total heads: up to 38 feet TDH.
- Temperature: 104 F (40 C) continuous 140 F (60 C) intermittent.
- Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
- Class B insulation on 1⁄3-11⁄2 HP models.
- Single phase (60 Hz):
- All single phase models feature capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
- 1⁄3 - 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
- Three phase (60 Hz):
- Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
- STOW power cords all have bare lead cord ends.
- Designed for Continous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20 Feet. Optional lengths are available.
- Motor Cover O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminant and oil leakage.