PumpMaster® Pump Float SwitchSKU: 1003253
Regular price $98.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch is designed for direct control of pumps up to 3/4 HP at 120 VAC or up to 2 HP at 230 VAC. The SJE PumpMaster pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- For use with 50/60 Hz, single phase pumps up to 3/4 HP at 120 VAC or up to 2 HP at 230 VAC within specified amp ratings below:
- 15 Amps maximum pump running current
- 85 Amps maximum pump starting current
- Heavy duty contacts
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches
- Float dimensions (3.05" diameter x 3.56" length)
- Float is made of high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F
- Cable is flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging
- UL Recognized for use in water and sewage
- CSA Certified
Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection